Attention all you soon-to-be brides and grooms out there spending countless hours looking up Pinterest wedding ideas and fantasizing about planning your dream wedding all by yourself. Sit up, turn that screen brightness up, and focus in cause this blog post is mainly for YOU!! Yup, we're calling you out! Do we have your attention now!? Great, because one of the most important decisions you should make in starting your wedding plans is deciding whether or not you should consider hiring a professional wedding planner. Our advice is you should ABSOLUTELY consider it!! Now we know that we're an event planning company, so obviously we're going to tell you that this is a major consideration, but hear us out on this one. There are numerous benefits to having a planner help roll out your dream day into fruition, but we'll stick with giving you the main reasons.
1. They help keep you on track and within budget.
It's amazing how each little cute idea that comes to thought can cost an arm and a leg on the final budget, the details always add up! It gets frustrating keeping track of all the expenses of each item, the quantities of each item that you need, and whether or not it's what you'd truly like to have in your wedding. Wedding planners are professionals at coming up with creative ideas to bring your vision to life within your budget. They know just how to manage the right amount of time dealing with each task and keeping record of every little number that needs to be known. They've been through it all, they have the tools to keep track of every single detail so that you won't have to stress about it.
2. They save you time and money. Planning a wedding is obviously not something you can accomplish over night, it takes weeks and even months of effort and preparation. Planning your wedding while having to work and live your everyday life can become tiresome overtime. This is where utilizing a wedding planner comes in major handy, THIS IS THEIR JOB, they're fully dedicated to the challenge at hand! Your job as a soon-to-be bride or groom is to be involved with your wedding planner by letting them know any ideas you may have or by answering questions that may arise as soon as possible so that they can get things done in a timely fashion.
3. They'll link you up with the best of the best to work with. Having a wedding planner will be your best bet on finding the right connections for what you're looking for. They save you time from having to spend hours searching on the internet for the best vendors, reading through reviews, and looking up deals and prices. Moreover, having your family or close friends provide their business services for your wedding might seem like it's more convenient, but it may not always be the best option. Wedding planners have a list of everything you need to know about vendors you can trust and the services they provide. And if choosing vendors is something you'd rather personally search for, ask your planner for recommendations, they'll definitely point you in the right direction. Through years of experience in the wedding business, planners tend to know which vendors match up well for what you're looking for.
4. They streamline communication with the vendors. Let's be honest, do you really want to be the one constantly making phone calls to vendors making sure that everything is ready and on schedule? Communication is definitely key when it comes to planning a wedding. One excommunicated detail could make the difference between smooth sailing and several mishaps on your wedding day. Planners know just how to keep everything in order and how to beat the problem before it happens.
5. They offer advice on tricky situations. This should be a known fact, wedding planners have advice for DAYS! Seriously, we've seen and been through it all. If there's a situation that's stressing you out and you have no clue how you're going to handle it, let us take care of it! This usually isn't in the career description, but wedding planners are amazing problem solvers! Don't be the one having to figure out table seating that will cause drama or making sure that the cake won't melt in hot weather, we'll take care of all that! Tell us your tricky situation and we'll come up with a solution that will make you wonder why you even worried about it in the first place.
6. They'll do the heavy lifting. Wedding planners take on the heavy load so you can truly focus on what's important, which is spending time enjoying your forever after with your loved one. We'll take care of all the planning, coordination, and set up needed to make your big day just how you imagined it. The only time you should sweat during your big day is when you're dancing your shoes off on the dance floor!
Your focus should be on having a great time on your wedding day. Not worrying about seating charts and who is going to serve the cake. Rely on a wedding planner!!! Not to toot our own horns, but we're basically like wedding day superheroes without the gleaming capes and leotards. All seriousness though, trust us on our talent, you and your family will thank us for it! This is one of the best days you've looked forward to experiencing your entire life, don't spend several months dreadfully planning it all by yourself. Look into hiring a wedding planner, they're passionately dedicated to making your wedding day is one of the happiest moments of your life!